OldSchool DS

Hi! Welcome to Dark-Spirit a new developing Runescape Private server.
We are working on a new client so be patient.

We are now running 24/7 on a dedicated server that costs a lot a month.
So if you have it in you're heart please donate.

Updates: New Minigame/Cluescrolls!!
-Tommy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OldSchool DS

Hi! Welcome to Dark-Spirit a new developing Runescape Private server.
We are working on a new client so be patient.

We are now running 24/7 on a dedicated server that costs a lot a month.
So if you have it in you're heart please donate.

Updates: New Minigame/Cluescrolls!!
-Tommy

OldSchool DS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OldSchool DS

OldSchool DS - A project By Brandon And Raji Knight

4 posters

The Woodcutter's Guide. (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.)

Anonymous

The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) Empty The Woodcutter's Guide. (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:32 pm

So! Hopefully you've read my previous guide, and are on the way to melee success! But what happens when melee isn't for you, or you get bored of it? You start skilling! Well here's my first skill guide, for the skill of...

WOODCUTTING

First off, you need to head over to the general store in Canifis. Trade the store owner.
    The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) Vp7sw3

Make sure to bring 23 coins with you, to buy an axe and tinderbox.
    The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) 2870ytz

Now, to get to where the real woodcutting starts, you need to click on the Seers teleport, highlighted in green.
    The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) 25ti98h

Once there, you head over in front of the bank, to the smallest tree. The Normal tree is where you start your training. It only requires level one woodcutting.
    The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) Nart3

Now, before I go any further, I would like to present to you, the opportunity to train both firemaking and woodcutting at the same time, but at the expense of your logs. All you have to do, if you wish, is to click on the tinderbox as the log appears in your inventory, and then click on the log. The log will instantly burn, and disappear, leaving your inventory blank, and free for more logs. This must be done manually, they will not continue to burn on their own accord.
    If you do not burn at the same time, you will need to bank after each inventory, the bank is just in the center of seers.

Once you have been woodcutting long enough that you have 15 woodcutting, head just to the west to chop down some Oak trees. You will need to make sure that if you are doing firemaking simultaneously, that they are the same levels.
    The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) 2ljst53

Now, after you earn 30 woodcutting, head behind the bank, and to the trees highlighted in maroon.
    The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) A1j02h

These trees are Willow trees, you will need to woodcut these until level 45.
    The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) 2u5ucnt

Once you have 45 woodcutting, and maybe firemaking, you head just south, to the trees highlighted green on the map above.

The trees here, are Maple trees, there are also some south east of the Seers bank, just by the Normal trees.
    The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) Ifvode

Now, you've been woodcutting for a while, and you should have level 60 if you're ready for the next stage. Now, you have to take a slight journey to the south, keep going south until you come across a churchyard grove, in which the Yew trees are. They are highlighted maroon. The southern area of the map, highlighted black, leads to the Magic trees, the highest level trees you can get.
    The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) Qnpo1x

At the grove, you will see the Yew trees, as mentioned before, they require 60 woodcutting, this is where woodcutting becomes a little bit slower than before.
    The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) 35n0twl

O.K., so you chopped the Yews, and read the guide this far, and this is where it becomes harder. Head in a south-westerly direction, towards the black portion of the map above. Eventually, you will come to an area that has this symbol on the map.
    The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) R9o5zr

The symbol and trees highlighted in black, are the Magic trees, these require 75 woodcutting, and are the peak of the tree chain. If you are on the quest of 99 woodcutting, this is where you will be for the rest of your journey.
    The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) Esm1wi

If you are not firemaking at the same time, I strongly suggest teleporting back to seers after each inventory to bank your logs. Then just run back to the Magic trees, and so forth.

If you decide you are going for 99, and you devote your time to getting it, you should tele back to Canifis, and buy your well-earned cape!

Firstly, go to the store on the map, with the green shirt, not brown.
    The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) 2unwsuc

Then, trade the Armor Store Owner, and buy your cape for about 6 Million GP.
    The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) Elpps

EXTRA INFORMATION:

Normal Tree - 50 xp per log
    Oak Tree - 76 xp per log
    Willow Tree - 136 xp per log
    Maple Tree - 200 xp per log
    Yew Tree - 350 xp per log
    Magic Tree - 500 xp per log

It Takes 49 Normal logs to 15 Woodcutting
    It Takes 145 Oak logs to 30 Woodcutting
    It Takes 355 Willow logs to 45 Woodcutting
    It Takes 1062 Maple logs to 60 Woodcutting
    It Takes 2677 Yew logs to 75 Woodcutting
    It takes 23648 Magic logs to 99 Woodcutting

Good luck, and enjoy the game!

-Thrill (Mathias)

(Credits to K E W L for the extras.)
    Tommy
    Tommy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 185
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) Empty Re: The Woodcutter's Guide. (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.)

Post by Tommy Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:36 pm

I think because of you i might make a golden guides!
    Anonymous

The Woodcutter's Guide.  (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.) Empty Re: The Woodcutter's Guide. (And Firemaker's, if you use my way.)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:57 am

Thank you, again!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:12 am

That guide is Amazing 10/10
    Keep them coming.
    dragonkiller

Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post by dragonkiller Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:59 am

sick guide... 9 / 10

~dk~
    Every1die4

Number of posts : 57

Post by Every1die4 Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:33 am

Beastly guide, once again.

9/10.
    ace
    ace

Registration date : 2009-03-28

Post by ace Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:14 pm

omg how do you make such insane guides!!!
    Tommy
    Tommy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 185

Post by Tommy Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Time, Effort.
    ace
    ace

Registration date : 2009-03-28

Post by ace Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:18 pm

lol very funny this guide is a golden guide machine i say!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:11 pm